A Travel Blog About Mexico
Mexico is just about the best vacation destination you can imagine. The beaches and surf are world-class, the landscapes are breathtaking and there is a lot of culture. Personally, I think that the culinary arts scene is the most exciting on the planet. There are amazing ingredients, ancient traditions, and modern techniques that make for some spectacular culinary experiences.
Paul Hudson is a food, travel, and surf enthusiast who writes about California in Spanish and Mexico in English. He is originally from San Diego, went to school in Santa Cruz, and moved to Guadalajara in 2009 to attend Monterrey Tec. He loves to explore the coast, reads voraciously, and enjoys unique culinary experiences. [Read More]
A Couple of Recent Highlights
- Guide To Visiting The Tequila Valley Region Of Jalisco
- 8 Top Surfing Lessons in Puerto Vallarta w/Prices
- What Is The Best Tide For Surfing? High or Low, Ebb or Flow?
- A Guide To The Tonalá Market: Jalisco Style Craft Shopping
- 10 BEST Things To Do In Los Mochis Sinaloa 2024
- How To Clean A Surfboard And Remove Surf Wax Properly